I'm a 26 year old marketing enthusiast from Ontario, Canada. I graduated from the University of Guelph with a Bachelor of Commerce, and I'm currently a media buyer / planner for a marketing firm in downtown Toronto. Some of my interests include marketing, blogging, photography, travelling, coin collecting and reality TV. Also, I'm an avid Blue Jays fan. You'll find me catching a game whenever I can.
Most Recent Posts
- People of Ontario make sure your voice is heard today. Vote! #OntarioVotes - 1 month ago
- RT @JFL42: We're baaaaaaack! #JFL42 2018 coming at you HARD this September! We've got @sethmeyers, @JoKoy, @iamwandasykes, @hannibalburess,… - 1 month ago
- RT @RaptorOfLove: I am Diana Fire - 1 month ago
- @RaptorOfLove = Diana Fire - 1 month ago
- DAVID JOHNSTON has completed 10 km Run in a time of 00:57:12.0. sportstats.ca/display-result… via @Sportstats - 2 months ago
Category Archives: Weekend
Happy Halloween!! This year went to Steamwhistle’s Scream Whistle Halloween bash and had a great time. Advertisements
I’m back with a vacation blog post! For the Victoria Day long weekend I decided to spend my extra day off and headed to Vancouver, British Columbia. I even was able to extend it into a business trip and was … Continue reading
Pride. I wish I could feel like this every single day. At the very least store a hint of this feeling to save for a rainy day when I’m feeling down. Regardless, the feeling I feel inside of true happiness … Continue reading
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! I got to spend mine in Chicago last weekend and got to see first hand the annual dyeing of the river green. So cool.
What I’ve been up to this weekend! Love New York.