I'm a 26 year old marketing enthusiast from Ontario, Canada. I graduated from the University of Guelph with a Bachelor of Commerce, and I'm currently a media buyer / planner for a marketing firm in downtown Toronto. Some of my interests include marketing, blogging, photography, travelling, coin collecting and reality TV. Also, I'm an avid Blue Jays fan. You'll find me catching a game whenever I can.
Most Recent Posts
- RT @TorontoComms: The #CityofTO is committed to promoting mental health in the workplace. #BellLetsTalk Learn more: ow.ly/mJ5330i7a3i - 2 weeks ago
- Reminder that’s it’s okay to not be okay. #BellLetsTalk #MentalHealth - 2 weeks ago
- @BilliamTweets Sounds like a success to me. - 1 month ago
- Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night! 🎄🎅 https://t.co/vRTy1wGVpB - 1 month ago
- Christmas in London! 🇬🇧 https://t.co/f5bCpDuSo2 - 1 month ago
Category Archives: Marketing
For the next few days I’ll be focusing on Remembrance Day. This weeks commercial is brought to you by the Canadian Government. Very simple, but I still very powerful.
This weeks Halloween themed commercial goes to Target’s In-Store 2012 Halloween commercial. It was created by Gasket Studios.