I'm a 26 year old marketing enthusiast from Ontario, Canada. I graduated from the University of Guelph with a Bachelor of Commerce, and I'm currently a media buyer / planner for a marketing firm in downtown Toronto. Some of my interests include marketing, blogging, photography, travelling, coin collecting and reality TV. Also, I'm an avid Blue Jays fan. You'll find me catching a game whenever I can.
Most Recent Posts
- People of Ontario make sure your voice is heard today. Vote! #OntarioVotes - 1 month ago
- RT @JFL42: We're baaaaaaack! #JFL42 2018 coming at you HARD this September! We've got @sethmeyers, @JoKoy, @iamwandasykes, @hannibalburess,… - 1 month ago
- RT @RaptorOfLove: I am Diana Fire - 1 month ago
- @RaptorOfLove = Diana Fire - 1 month ago
- DAVID JOHNSTON has completed 10 km Run in a time of 00:57:12.0. sportstats.ca/display-result… via @Sportstats - 2 months ago
Category Archives: Marketing
For the next few days I’ll be focusing on Remembrance Day. This weeks commercial is brought to you by the Canadian Government. Very simple, but I still very powerful.
This weeks Halloween themed commercial goes to Target’s In-Store 2012 Halloween commercial. It was created by Gasket Studios.