I'm a 26 year old marketing enthusiast from Ontario, Canada. I graduated from the University of Guelph with a Bachelor of Commerce, and I'm currently a media buyer / planner for a marketing firm in downtown Toronto. Some of my interests include marketing, blogging, photography, travelling, coin collecting and reality TV. Also, I'm an avid Blue Jays fan. You'll find me catching a game whenever I can.
Most Recent Posts
- #LestWeForget - 1 week ago
- Why are all of Ireland's donuts amazing looking!? Not complaining. https://t.co/ROBQTnBvXd - 1 week ago
- Oh my. I've never been to a #spa before until today. I've been converted!!! Where do I get me one of those pool air massagers!? - 1 week ago
- Sleeping in a legit castle tonight. Amazing. - 1 week ago
- Successfully drove on the left hand side of the road and made it to Galway! - 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: Photography
I’m back with a vacation blog post! For the Victoria Day long weekend I decided to spend my extra day off and headed to Vancouver, British Columbia. I even was able to extend it into a business trip and was … Continue reading
In anticipation and preperation for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi had a little fun with our snowman in our backyard. Hopefully you’ll enjoy the photos, and go Team Canada!
I’ve had a hiatus on my blogging including #BlogTops, but I fully plan on getting back into it once the new year rolls around and I get back into the daily life grind. However, for everyone who celebrated Christmas I … Continue reading
It’s that time of year again to turn pumpkins into jack o’ lanterns and to bust out the Halloween decorations for this Thursday. After googling for some pumpkin carving ideas this weekend I stumbled across a couple of creative ideas, … Continue reading