I'm a 26 year old marketing enthusiast from Ontario, Canada. I graduated from the University of Guelph with a Bachelor of Commerce, and I'm currently a media buyer / planner for a marketing firm in downtown Toronto. Some of my interests include marketing, blogging, photography, travelling, coin collecting and reality TV. Also, I'm an avid Blue Jays fan. You'll find me catching a game whenever I can.
Most Recent Posts
- #LestWeForget - 1 week ago
- Why are all of Ireland's donuts amazing looking!? Not complaining. https://t.co/ROBQTnBvXd - 1 week ago
- Oh my. I've never been to a #spa before until today. I've been converted!!! Where do I get me one of those pool air massagers!? - 1 week ago
- Sleeping in a legit castle tonight. Amazing. - 1 week ago
- Successfully drove on the left hand side of the road and made it to Galway! - 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: Special Occasion
Tonight’s the night we say farewell 2015 and hello 2016. Has time just flown by this year for anyone else? It’s crazy. 2015 ended magically for me. It was the perfect holiday break and exactly what I needed after a … Continue reading
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! I got to spend mine in Chicago last weekend and got to see first hand the annual dyeing of the river green. So cool.
It’s time for a much needed update from me. I vaguely hinted at this in one of my past posts but after almost a year of being at an unpaid internship at the end of 2013 I finally landed myself … Continue reading