I'm a 26 year old marketing enthusiast from Ontario, Canada. I graduated from the University of Guelph with a Bachelor of Commerce, and I'm currently a media buyer / planner for a marketing firm in downtown Toronto. Some of my interests include marketing, blogging, photography, travelling, coin collecting and reality TV. Also, I'm an avid Blue Jays fan. You'll find me catching a game whenever I can.
Most Recent Posts
- #LestWeForget - 1 week ago
- Why are all of Ireland's donuts amazing looking!? Not complaining. https://t.co/ROBQTnBvXd - 1 week ago
- Oh my. I've never been to a #spa before until today. I've been converted!!! Where do I get me one of those pool air massagers!? - 1 week ago
- Sleeping in a legit castle tonight. Amazing. - 1 week ago
- Successfully drove on the left hand side of the road and made it to Galway! - 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: Quotes
You’re the best I ever had And I’m trying not to get stuck in my head But I passed a lonely sign on the interstate Saying, “Find someone ‘fore it gets too late!” You’re the best I ever had I … Continue reading
In Flanders fields the poppies blow Between the crosses, row on row, That mark our place; and in the sky The larks, still bravely singing, fly Scarce heard amid the guns below. We are the Dead. Short days ago We … Continue reading
Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.
Can a man still be brave if he’s afraid? That is the only time a man can be brave. Favourite Book Passage – George R. R. Martin. – A Game of Thrones
If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals. Favourite Books Passages – J.K. Rowling – Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire