I’m running behind on this weeks BlogTop but I’ll have it up tomorrow! Till then I’m going to share the epic bonfire my family and I had this past weekend. My family has been doing a bit of landscaping around our cottage and we had a lot of wood debris as a result of this. Since we had the perfect weather last weekend for it, it was the right time to get a bonfire going to remove all the wood debris from our property safely!
Also yes, to anyone who might be wondering about this… we got a permit specifically for this! One always must comply with local open fire regulations.
I'm a 26 year old marketing enthusiast from Ontario, Canada. I graduated from the University of Guelph with a Bachelor of Commerce, and I'm currently a media buyer / planner for a marketing firm in downtown Toronto. Some of my interests include marketing, blogging, photography, travelling, coin collecting and reality TV. Also, I'm an avid Blue Jays fan. You'll find me catching a game whenever I can.
Most Recent Posts
- Living my lifelong dream of trying lawn bowling. - 2 days ago
- @beekers03 @RaptorOfLove Omg, @RaptorOfLove was in my dream last night too. Except we were in a plane crash but mad… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 1 week ago
- RT @JustinTrudeau: Happy Canada Day! #Canada150 https://t.co/AztCPAghCs - 2 months ago
- To the country I'm so proud to call home. Happy 150th birthday!! #Canada150 🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦 - 2 months ago
- The northern lights in Yellowknife! Check it off the #bucketlist https://t.co/d1khSegUl6 - 5 months ago