I’m running behind on this weeks BlogTop but I’ll have it up tomorrow! Till then I’m going to share the epic bonfire my family and I had this past weekend. My family has been doing a bit of landscaping around our cottage and we had a lot of wood debris as a result of this. Since we had the perfect weather last weekend for it, it was the right time to get a bonfire going to remove all the wood debris from our property safely!
Also yes, to anyone who might be wondering about this… we got a permit specifically for this! One always must comply with local open fire regulations.
I'm a 26 year old marketing enthusiast from Ontario, Canada. I graduated from the University of Guelph with a Bachelor of Commerce, and I'm currently a media buyer / planner for a marketing firm in downtown Toronto. Some of my interests include marketing, blogging, photography, travelling, coin collecting and reality TV. Also, I'm an avid Blue Jays fan. You'll find me catching a game whenever I can.
Most Recent Posts
- @caibtlin Why is everyone getting snow besides Toronto!! #Unfair - 4 days ago
- SUPER impressed with @RealCdnSS with #BlackFriday, handing out tickets before the store opens. https://t.co/XsOWUhwoW6 - 2 weeks ago
- Happy Thanksgiving my American friends! 🍗🌽 - 2 weeks ago
- #LestWeForget - 1 month ago
- Why are all of Ireland's donuts amazing looking!? Not complaining. https://t.co/ROBQTnBvXd - 1 month ago