The official last day of Summer was on September 22nd at 4:44pm EDT, and with that the end of my Summer Blogging challenge came to an end. For the Summer of 2013 I created a Bucket List of experiences to try and places to visit around Toronto, Ontario. While I didn’t complete everything on my list, I still got to experience a lot, and had a very memorable and enjoyable summer doing so. This post is just to reflect on my summer and to remember just a few of the things I was up to. The majority of these photos are from my Bucket List, but some of them are other pictures from around the summer.
I'm a 26 year old marketing enthusiast from Ontario, Canada. I graduated from the University of Guelph with a Bachelor of Commerce, and I'm currently a media buyer / planner for a marketing firm in downtown Toronto. Some of my interests include marketing, blogging, photography, travelling, coin collecting and reality TV. Also, I'm an avid Blue Jays fan. You'll find me catching a game whenever I can.
Most Recent Posts
- @caibtlin Why is everyone getting snow besides Toronto!! #Unfair - 4 days ago
- SUPER impressed with @RealCdnSS with #BlackFriday, handing out tickets before the store opens. https://t.co/XsOWUhwoW6 - 2 weeks ago
- Happy Thanksgiving my American friends! 🍗🌽 - 2 weeks ago
- #LestWeForget - 1 month ago
- Why are all of Ireland's donuts amazing looking!? Not complaining. https://t.co/ROBQTnBvXd - 1 month ago