The official last day of Summer was on September 22nd at 4:44pm EDT, and with that the end of my Summer Blogging challenge came to an end. For the Summer of 2013 I created a Bucket List of experiences to try and places to visit around Toronto, Ontario. While I didn’t complete everything on my list, I still got to experience a lot, and had a very memorable and enjoyable summer doing so. This post is just to reflect on my summer and to remember just a few of the things I was up to. The majority of these photos are from my Bucket List, but some of them are other pictures from around the summer.
I'm a 26 year old marketing enthusiast from Ontario, Canada. I graduated from the University of Guelph with a Bachelor of Commerce, and I'm currently a media buyer / planner for a marketing firm in downtown Toronto. Some of my interests include marketing, blogging, photography, travelling, coin collecting and reality TV. Also, I'm an avid Blue Jays fan. You'll find me catching a game whenever I can.
Most Recent Posts
- RT @JustinTrudeau: Happy Canada Day! #Canada150 https://t.co/AztCPAghCs - 2 weeks ago
- To the country I'm so proud to call home. Happy 150th birthday!! #Canada150 🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦 - 2 weeks ago
- The northern lights in Yellowknife! Check it off the #bucketlist https://t.co/d1khSegUl6 - 3 months ago
- RT @JustinTrudeau: To those fleeing persecution, terror & war, Canadians will welcome you, regardless of your faith. Diversity is our stren… - 5 months ago
- RT @Bell_LetsTalk: It’s Bell Let’s Talk Day! For every tweet with #BellLetsTalk, we'll donate 5¢ more to #mentalhealth initiatives in Canad… - 5 months ago