The official last day of Summer was on September 22nd at 4:44pm EDT, and with that the end of my Summer Blogging challenge came to an end. For the Summer of 2013 I created a Bucket List of experiences to try and places to visit around Toronto, Ontario. While I didn’t complete everything on my list, I still got to experience a lot, and had a very memorable and enjoyable summer doing so. This post is just to reflect on my summer and to remember just a few of the things I was up to. The majority of these photos are from my Bucket List, but some of them are other pictures from around the summer.
I'm a 26 year old marketing enthusiast from Ontario, Canada. I graduated from the University of Guelph with a Bachelor of Commerce, and I'm currently a media buyer / planner for a marketing firm in downtown Toronto. Some of my interests include marketing, blogging, photography, travelling, coin collecting and reality TV. Also, I'm an avid Blue Jays fan. You'll find me catching a game whenever I can.
Most Recent Posts
- RT @_rallycap: #CAN #PyeongChang2018 https://t.co/QWS0qdsimJ - 4 weeks ago
- RT @TorontoComms: The #CityofTO is committed to promoting mental health in the workplace. #BellLetsTalk Learn more: ow.ly/mJ5330i7a3i - 1 month ago
- Reminder that’s it’s okay to not be okay. #BellLetsTalk #MentalHealth - 1 month ago
- @BilliamTweets Sounds like a success to me. - 2 months ago
- Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night! 🎄🎅 https://t.co/vRTy1wGVpB - 2 months ago