I'm a 26 year old marketing enthusiast from Ontario, Canada. I graduated from the University of Guelph with a Bachelor of Commerce, and I'm currently a media buyer / planner for a marketing firm in downtown Toronto. Some of my interests include marketing, blogging, photography, travelling, coin collecting and reality TV. Also, I'm an avid Blue Jays fan. You'll find me catching a game whenever I can.
Most Recent Posts
- RT @JustinTrudeau: Happy Canada Day! #Canada150 https://t.co/AztCPAghCs - 3 weeks ago
- To the country I'm so proud to call home. Happy 150th birthday!! #Canada150 🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦 - 3 weeks ago
- The northern lights in Yellowknife! Check it off the #bucketlist https://t.co/d1khSegUl6 - 3 months ago
- RT @JustinTrudeau: To those fleeing persecution, terror & war, Canadians will welcome you, regardless of your faith. Diversity is our stren… - 5 months ago
- RT @Bell_LetsTalk: It’s Bell Let’s Talk Day! For every tweet with #BellLetsTalk, we'll donate 5¢ more to #mentalhealth initiatives in Canad… - 5 months ago
I’m not sure what it’s like in the rest of the world, but winter here in Toronto was brutal this year. It wasn’t extreme or anything, but it was long. It was just constantly cold, wet, and rather depressing. It really wasn’t until these last two weekends that we finally got some nice spring weather. It’s like the city of Toronto was in hibernation and just woke up from it’s slumber. Everyone is out again, the streets are full of joggers, cyclists, individuals enjoying patio’s and everyone just seems to be a great mood. I know it’s put me into one.
This weekend was a busy one for me! Hit up Fran’s Restaurant for happy hour with some friends from University on Friday after work. Then with those same friends went to a small get together to watch the Toronto Maple Leafs game. What a game it was!! So excited to see the Leaf’s win their first playoff game in like eight year. Finally Sunday hit up Wonderland for opening weekend and my friend Amanda’s birthday! We got there right when it opened and there were no lines anywhere for the good part of the morning. It was absolutely fantastic as we rode Behemoth without any wait. Even got to sit in the very front car for the first time in my life! So awesome.
I hope everyone else had a great weekend as well!